Thursday 12 July 2012

My Health Kick - Creamy and Easy Salmon!

Fast Freitag!
(Almost Friday! - in German)

If you've been reading my blog recently, you'd know that I'm trying to get fit in order to achieve a healithier lifestyle, and a better bikini body!

So to aid this health kick, I've actually attempted cooking. Usually porridge is the furthest I'll go to becoming a domestic goddess, but I thought I'd give it a pop.

I used a very easy season and shake packet from Colmans to spice up my Salmon. It just looked so easy and simple - perfect for me!





You simply put a bunch of ingredients in the given bag and stick in the oven. It said you should add 100ml whipping cream but I didn't have any so used butter and was fine!

Salmon is known for it's amazing skin-loving health benefits. Here's a table I found on this website, which shows how amazing it is, vitamins wise.



I'd definitely recommend you try salmon if you want a boost, I felt so refreshed and energetic since starting my healthy lifestyle.



Have you found any super foods? Or anything you think is great for a detox? Lemme know! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment