Good evening! This is the first hair-related post of mine, so I'm going to tell you some facts about my hair.
- It's been dyed since I was 13 (first using home dyes, now it's done at a salon)
- I've straightened it frequently since I was 12
- It's naturally straight but I straighten it to control my layers
- It's quite long, just below the boob
- I wash it nearly everyday and blow dry it indefinitely.
I am no stranger to hair products, trust me I've tried a lot. About a month ago I popped to Boots and there was an offer on so i bought some hair products.
The first thing I noticed is how thick the liquid is. It's got roughly the same consistency as John Frieda Frizz-ease. Which made me think 'hmm what if it weighs my hair down' but I used 2-3 pumps and tousled it through my mid-lengths. To be honest I did not notice any difference when using the product on damp hair. It has no strong fragrance, and well did nothing. The next day I dried my hair and it did make my hair glossy and 'sleek'. It didn't look greasy, but neither did it help to straighten my hair or remove frizz. I won't be repurchasing.
I'd give it 2/5.
Next I tried a product that is new to me, an overnight conditioner.