Saturday 30 June 2012

Outifit Of The Day - Miss Selfridge Peter Pan Playsuit, eBay find!

Okay this may look a tad rapey as this is my second post today, but I'm just trying to be friendly!

This is my first real outfit post! I hope you like it! It was interesting, but also difficult as the natural light just wasn't hitting my face in the right places haha! (Hence why I'm looking down a lot). But I tried my best and with a little sprinkle of Instagram, I think it's came out alright.

This little beauty of a playsuit was actually bought from eBay (brand new), for something like £12. Unfortunately I can't find it but I will do a post on pretty playsuits soon!

As mentioned in my last post, playsuits are my favourite thing to wear in the summer. They're easy to wear and can be dressed up or down and can be worn to any event. The only downside is when your going to the toilet, you're pretty much sitting there naked, but when has fashion ever been practical?!



Playsuit - Miss Selfridge

Camel Blazer - Internacionale

Biker Jacket - eBay

Nails - Collection 2000 hot looks in 56 Electric Dreams 

Sandals - New Look

Rings - Old

I've tried to show how it can look smart (blazer) and casual (hello biker!) but overall its a very pretty playsuit, with a lovely brick pink colour. 


What are your opinions on playsuits? Do you have a favourite piece to wear in the summer? Lemme know! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment