Thursday 21 June 2012

Free Nail Varnish? Yes Please!

Good afternoon!

It seems that this month has been all about the freebies when it comes to magazines!
Last month I was up Bluewater and picked up InStyle Magazine. This really isn't my usually read, I tend to go towards Company Magazine and Grazia. Anywho they had three different Nails Inc polishes to collect so I nabbed the light blue/violet one. Its called Bluebell.

This is my first Nails Inc. polish ever, and was very pleased with the durability! It stayed on my nails and didn't chip for a good 4 days, which is ages in my books! I usually change my nails either every day or every two days. 

This month there was the Ciate Nail Pot, which came with Marie Claire. I heard of Ciate as there was a bit of a hype surrounding their caviare polish range, so I also picked this one up in a nude colour. 

This colour is perfect for this weekend as I'm going to a wedding, minimal chic!

(sorry about the quality!)


For day to day wear, I collaborated the two polishes to give a mature, understated look. Here's how it came out!







Yes my handywork isn't too great, but the colours really compliment each other, and they're not to bad as freebies go!

Have you spotted any unmissable freebies this month? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment