Monday 18 June 2012

Manuka Doctor Blemish Cream

Hello! This is my first skincare post, so I'll tell you a bit about my skin before I go into detail about the product.
- I suffer from breakouts, but not as serious as acne
- I have a few blackouts around the nose area
- I have combination/oily skin

So yeah, a miracle worker please haha! After discovering that Millie Mackintosh (major girl crush) is the face of the Manuka Doctor skin care range, I had to pop to Holland and Barrett's and make a cheeky purchase. I decided to go for the cheaper Blemish Cream (£5.99 for 25ml). 

Manuka Doctor is a range that uses purified bee venom as an antiseptic and spot fixer. I was intrigued so gave it a go. I've been using the cream for about 2 months and I really want to say that I've seen an improvement and that it's a miracle worker, but really, It's not for me.

Manuka Doctor claim that it's a
"non-greasy cream that helps keep blemishes under control. The cream cools as it repairs, providing a topical antiseptic solution."
£5.99 Blemish Cream

To be honest I have seen no difference in my spots nor have I felt it prevent spots. When applied it stings a little, but to me it didn't do anything. It doesn't calm any redness or anything like that either. Maybe it's just my skin being fussy and annoying haha, it must work for some, but not me!

Have you tried any of the other Manuka Doctor range? I'd really be interested on how you got on! X

No comments:

Post a Comment