Tuesday 19 June 2012

Miss Selfridge Sale: Top Picks (Photo Heavy)

My oh my, Miss Selfridge certainly have outdone themselves this time round!

Usually sale items only come in extreme sizes, but Miss Selfridge is always my go-to shop as they always have all sizes in stock. Here are my top picks for the sale! (I've tried to pick items which are stocked in lots of sizes)

Let's start with shoes! There are so many gorgeous pairs, it really was hard to narrow it down!





1- Harlem Leather Extreme Sandal £58 now £25; The colours on these are  so so summery and would look great with a tan. I'd pair them with a printed playsuit and blazer.

2- Pulse Cream Cage Sandal £68 now £30; what an amazing deal! Metallics are in this season and the nude colouring helps to not make them too lairy. Paired with a bodycon, these'd look fab for a night out.

3-Forest Green Snake Sandal £30 now £15; Turquoise and brown always look great together. Throw in some snakeskin and you've got beach ready feet! These would be brilliant with anything.

4-Fusion Tan Ankle Chain Sandal £32 now £15- Okay these have to be my favourite. I've really been loving ankle details e.g. anklets, and again these have metallic detailing. LOVE THEM.







1- Vintage Floral Cami Dress £37 now £17; I love this dress, it could be dressed up or down easily. It reminds me of ragdolls and is so adorable!

2- Peach Lace Maxi £45 now £20; I thought this would be a great wedding guest dress. From this picture it looks like this dress would show off some amazing shoes!




1- Navy Button Detail Shorts £30 now £15; I know these shorts don't look like much, but this style is the perfect tummy flattener. The panel at the front hides all the lumps and bumps, would look gorgeous with a shirt or printed vest.

2- Aztec Print Panel Leggings £22 now £10; perfect illusion leggings that immediately give the image of skinny legs. I'd team these with a plain burnout tee and Chelsea boots.

3- Lily Print Legging £20 now £10; I know this print is a bit loud, but I really like it. The pastel colours are really in season and would go great with gladiators.


1- Coloured Strap Bodycon Dress £42 now £20; After seeing a very similar dress on IcleLivzi's instagram I new I had to feature this dress. It really adds a pop of colour to a night out.

2-Geo Print Cross Back Dress £39 now £20; I love cut outs and this a very easy way to wear them. The duck egg blue would compliment all skin tones:-)

3-Pink Bow Back Playsuit £32 now £15; Playsuits are my go-to wardrobe essential. They're so easy to style and this one has amazing back detail!


1- Pink Mesh Jumper £37 now £17; This will last you all year round. Pop on with shorts or jeans!

2-Neon Print Vest £35 now £17; Saving the best til last! This is part of Miss Selfridges Designed By range. It's so so on trend, I'd wear it with any shorts, as a bikini cover up OR under a blazer and skirt for evening wear!


Sorry for the photo heavy post! Have you found any stunners from the Miss Selfridge sale? And I hope I've conveyed my sense of style into this post, I really want my blog to be personal and friendly:-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment